Much of this week’s episode is focused on Star Wars Eclipe, the newly announced High Republic-era game from developer Quantic Dream. As much as we’d like to be excited about a new project bringing together two of our favorite aspects of Star Wars fandom (High Republic and games), we’re disgusted by Lucasfilm Games choosing to partner with David Cage and Quantic Dream. Ryan walks us through the long history of accusations and abuse from the studio and we ultimately explain why we won’t be buying or playing the game.
After that discussion we save what we (kinda, maybe?) love by discussing a Rogue Squadron production update and Crimson Reign #1.
- Quantic Dream sucks
- Ellen Page Explored Legal Action Against Sony Over Nude …
- David Cage’s Quantic Dream Accused Of Being A Toxic Workplace
- Report: Quantic Dream Executives Cry, Ask If They Can Lie …
- Detroit Dev Quantic Dream Wins Lawsuit Without … – Kotaku
- Quantic Dream and union at odds over “grotesque” trial
- French outlet which successfully defended itself from Quantic Dream bosses’ lawsuit releases statement
- Heavy Rain studio Quantic Dream no longer making PlayStation exclusives
- Detroit: Become Human’s Original Controversial Content Partly Drove Sony Away From Quantic Dream – Report
- Known Insider Sheds Light on Sony Quantic Dream …