Lucasfilm Games was reborn this week and Ryan and John discuss that news as well as the Indiana Jones and Star Wars games they’ve just revealed. We then spend some time discussing the genres and studios we’d like to see them work with as well as Star Wars games we’d love to see rereleased on modern platforms.
- Lucasfilm Games
- Bethesda Softworks and MachineGames announce Indiana Jones game
- Indiana Jones fans spot clues to new game’s location and setting
- Star Wars – Jedi: Fallen Order Next-Gen Optimization Update
- Wired – “Lucasfilm Games’ New Partnerships Mean the Galaxy’s the Limit”
- Factor 5 President Details Canceled Star Wars Projects