This week’s episode focuses entirely on Galaxy’s Edge (which is kind of weird since neither of us have been there), including what the numbers are saying about how popular the park and its merchandise are and how some bogus visitors are ripping stuff off and trying to sell it online. The second half of the show features a look at the first three issues of Marvel’s Galaxy’s Edge tie-in book and our thoughts on what we’d like to see from future tie-in material.
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Visitors Auctioning Stolen Disneyland Items
- Disneyland’s Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Crowds Smaller Than Anticipated
- Who Would Pay $25,000 for a Droid at Disneyland’s Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge? More People Than You Might Expect
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Is Running Out of Lightsabers, Kyber Crystals and Droid Parts, but There’s Still Plenty of Souvenirs to Bring Home from Batuu
- Email = email@example.com
- Click here to send us a voice message!
- New Blockade Runner Podcast Shirt Designs!