This episode features a look at the many Star Wars announcements and updates that happened this past week in celebration of Star Wars Day. We devote the most time to looking at the rumor of Temura Morrison returning to Star Wars and the question of whether or not Lucasfilm is creating a troubling trend of reviving once dead characters, but also tackle the Taika Waititi and Leslye Headland announcements as well as video game, book, and Mandalorian season two news.
- Taika Waititi Set To Direct A New Star Wars Film
- Temura Morrison Rumored To Be Returning to Star Wars
- Star Wars: The Lightsaber Collection
- Read the exclusive first excerpt of Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Stories of Light and Dark
- VADER IMMORTAL WILL BRING THE DARK SIDE TO PLAYSTATION VR
- “WE WERE ALWAYS GOING TO GO BIG!”: INSIDE LEGO STAR WARS: THE SKYWALKER SAGA
- Battlefront II is now content-complete
- Peyton Reed and Robert Rodriguez directing episodes of Mando?