We kick off the show by covering the recent Episode IX panel announcement for Star Wars Celebration 2019 before jumping into our featured discussion on E.K. Johnston’s Padme novel Queen’s Shadow. If you haven’t read the book yet, we discuss it in broad terms before jumping into spoilers, so you’re save for the first part.
Let us know what you think about Queen’s Shadow or the show in general at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter at @blockaderun.
- Episode IX Panel Announced for Star Wars Celebration
- Chris Avellone Worked as Narrative Designer and Writer on Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
- Queen’s Shadow Site
- E.K. Johnston on Queen’s Shadow and the Power of Padme
- Star Wars: The Old Republic, the Gay Planet, and the Problem of the Straight Male Gaze
- Skytalkers Queen’s Shadow Discussion
- The Forcecast: In the Queen’s Shadow